ISSUE #23 – JUNE 2021
WHY THE MARKET IS NOT DONE WITH US YET
In this issue, the PIPA Adviser features:
- Investors make a return to the market
- Why the market is not done with us yet
- How new design will shape future offices
- PIPA member profile with proptech entrepreneur Kylie Davis
- Economy roared out of recession pre-lockdown
- Advice on claiming car expenses at tax time
The PIPA Adviser is an industry e-magazine that features the latest industry news, research and a state market analysis as well as PIPA happenings including upcoming events and media mentions.
PIPA (Property Investment Professionals of Australia) has been formed by industry practitioners with the objective of representing the industry and raising the professional standards of all operators servicing consumers in property investment.
By adhering to a code of conduct and obtaining professional standards of accreditation through education, PIPA members demonstrate to the investing public, government, regulators, the media and other stakeholders within the property investment industry their commitment to excellence.
For more information visit – https://www.pipa.asn.au/