INVESTORS EXPECT PRICES TO RISE – AND WANT TO WORK WITH QUALIFIED ADVISERS
In this issue, the PIPA Adviser features:
- The 2021 PIPA Annual Investor Sentiment Survey unpacked
- Market update ponders will we hit a property wall?
- Four GDP graphs showing how well Australia was doing – before Delta
- PIPA member profile with tax accountant Marisa Gonzalez
- Is the market faring better through lockdowns in 2021?
The PIPA Adviser is an industry e-magazine that features the latest industry news, research and a state market analysis as well as PIPA happenings including upcoming events and media mentions.
PIPA (Property Investment Professionals of Australia) has been formed by industry practitioners with the objective of representing the industry and raising the professional standards of all operators servicing consumers in property investment.
By adhering to a code of conduct and obtaining professional standards of accreditation through education, PIPA members demonstrate to the investing public, government, regulators, the media and other stakeholders within the property investment industry their commitment to excellence.
For more information visit – https://www.pipa.asn.au/