We get asked to share client case studies, here is one that shows with the right strategy and team you can achieve results.
Below is the timeline of the journey a client undertook with a QPIA – Accredited ASPIRE Advisor. Watch the video below of the investment taking shape.
High yielding investment with moderate to good growth potential. Relatively low risk and very low vacancy. Open to looking outside of home state Australia Wide.
- 5th December 2019 Client started the strategy review with QPIA Advisor
- 17 December 2019 Property selected / Dual Occupancy – $507,900 & (House & Land)
- 23 January 2020 Contracts signed
- 21 February 2020 Unconditional Contract
- 12 March 2020 Land Settlement completed
- 22 April 2020 Slab poured
- 23 June 2020 Practical Completion
- 20 July 2020 Handover
- 22 July 2020 Both units leased – U1 $340 PW | U2 $260 PW
VIDEO – INSPIRATION to IMPLEMENTATION
Two dwellings in 1 property = 2 Rental incomes from 1 block (not sub-dividable)
Dwelling 1: 4 Bed 2 Bath – Dwelling 2: 1 Bed 1 Bath
Both units leased – U1 $340 PW | U2 $260 PW
A couple of the key location factors
- High owner-occupier dominated suburb with only 12% of properties as rentals accommodation in the area
- Convenient location
- Walking distance to shopping village: Woolworths, childcare, specialty stores, amenities, hotel
- Short drive to CBD
There is never a one size fits all when it comes to investing in property! There are different property types, locations (Australia Wide), budgets, risk profiles, goals and objectives for every investor. Working together with a QPIA (Qualified Property Investment Advisor) an Accredited ASPIRE Property Advisor Network Advisor in your investment team will assist to get the best potential outcome.
If you would like a no-obligation chat with an Advisor, feel free to call me and I will connect you – Richard 1300 710 933