WHAT’S ON THE PROPERTY HORIZON FOR 2021?
In this issue, the PIPA Adviser features:
- What’s on the property horizon for 2021?
- Are regional markets set to boom?
- PIPA member profile with well-known buyers’ agent Greville Pabst
- Why zero interest rates are here to stay
- How depreciation helps property markets recover
- Three considerations for property professionals in 2021 and beyond
- Plus, PIPA breakfast seminars will be back next year!
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
The PIPA Adviser is an industry e-magazine that features the latest industry news, research and a state market analysis as well as PIPA happenings including upcoming events and media mentions.
PIPA (Property Investment Professionals of Australia) has been formed by industry practitioners with the objective of representing the industry and raising the professional standards of all operators servicing consumers in property investment.
By adhering to a code of conduct and obtaining professional standards of accreditation through education, PIPA members demonstrate to the investing public, government, regulators, the media and other stakeholders within the property investment industry their commitment to excellence.
For more information visit – https://www.pipa.asn.au/