ISSUE #22 – MARCH 2021
INTEREST RATES SET TO STAY LOW UNTIL 2024
In this issue, the PIPA Adviser features:
- Interest rates set to stay low until 2024
- How have housing markets performed across Australia’s in-land rural towns?
- PIPA member profile with Elephant Advisory’s Shehan Wijayasinghe
- What property pandemic as markets soar around the nation?
- How to make sense of an ocean of information in the digital age
- Plus, the first PIPA breakfast seminar for the year is on in April!
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
The PIPA Adviser is an industry e-magazine that features the latest industry news, research and a state market analysis as well as PIPA happenings including upcoming events and media mentions.
PIPA (Property Investment Professionals of Australia) has been formed by industry practitioners with the objective of representing the industry and raising the professional standards of all operators servicing consumers in property investment.
By adhering to a code of conduct and obtaining professional standards of accreditation through education, PIPA members demonstrate to the investing public, government, regulators, the media and other stakeholders within the property investment industry their commitment to excellence.
For more information visit – https://www.pipa.asn.au/