ALL EYES ON THE POST-CRISIS PROPERTY HORIZON
In this issue, the PIPA Adviser features:
- All eyes on the post-crisis property horizon
- What next for the economy and property market?
- New QPIA, inSynergy’s Raj Sarin, has a long history of helping people secure finance
- The pieces of Australia post-coronavirus are falling into place
- It’s more important than ever to claim depreciation
- Where will our rush, impatience and need for speed lead?
CLICK TO DOWLOAD
The PIPA Adviser is an industry e-magazine that features the latest industry news, research and a state market analysis as well as PIPA happenings including upcoming events and media mentions.
PIPA (Property Investment Professionals of Australia) has been formed by industry practitioners with the objective of representing the industry and raising the professional standards of all operators servicing consumers in property investment.
By adhering to a code of conduct and obtaining professional standards of accreditation through education, PIPA members demonstrate to the investing public, government, regulators, the media and other stakeholders within the property investment industry their commitment to excellence.
For more information visit – https://www.pipa.asn.au/