ISSUE #18 – FEBRUARY 2020
4 LEGACY LEADERSHIP TRAITS STILL ESSENTIAL TODAY
In this issue, the PIPA Adviser features:
- 4 legacy leadership traits still essential today
- First home loan deposit scheme has an accessibility problem
- 2020 economic survey shows continued weak conditions
- The benefits of investing in strata properties
- A new way of assessing market cycles
- The new PIPA national quarterly market update overview
- Plus, new-look PIPA advertising and much more!
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
The PIPA Adviser is an industry e-magazine that features the latest industry news, research and a state market analysis as well as PIPA happenings including upcoming events and media mentions.
PIPA (Property Investment Professionals of Australia) has been formed by industry practitioners with the objective of representing the industry and raising the professional standards of all operators servicing consumers in property investment.
By adhering to a code of conduct and obtaining professional standards of accreditation through education, PIPA members demonstrate to the investing public, government, regulators, the media and other stakeholders within the property investment industry their commitment to excellence.
For more information visit – https://www.pipa.asn.au/